For almost every current BMW model, the german company offers an effective cockpit glare shield, which is simply clipped onto the instruments and prevents glare thanks to its sophisticated shape. The shield also significantly improves the rather drab-looking appearance of fittings and protects their plastic from bleaching.
The covers, which are made of black, UV-resistant ABS material, are carefully made for a perfect fit and are reliably and stably held in place even at high speeds due to a clip system. Functional sun visors for the TFT screens of the new BMW models and for almost all common navigation devices are also included in the range from the accessories specialist.
All of the shields are made in Germany and Wunderlich offers a five-year warranty. Prices range between €29.90 and €79.90 depending on the model and the cockpit size.
- 43882-002 Wunderlich cockpit glare protection black, 79,90 €
for F 650 GS, F 700 GS, F 800 GS/GT/R/ST, R 1200 R
- 43880-102 Wunderlich cockpit glare protection black, 79,90 €
for R 1200 GS LC + Adv
- 21081-002 Wunderlich cockpit glare protection black, 39,90 €
for R 1200 R LC / R 1200 RS LC
- 21060-001/002 Wunderlich cockpit glare protection sil./bl. 69,90 €
for R 1200 RT LC
- 21082-002 Wunderlich cockpit glare protection black, 49,90 €
for K 1600 B/Gran America/GT
Prices including 19% VAT for Germany
Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 6 – 8
Telefon: +49 (2641) 3082-0
Telefon: +49 (2642) 9798-165
Fax: +49 (2642) 9798-53